Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Update

Hello.  I just wanted to check in and let you know that I haven't stopped writing yet.  Believe it or not, I have been working on some new places to feature.  Hopefully, I will hear back from a few of them soon and I can really get rolling again!  Next week, I will be meeting with the owner of Columbus Bar, so that is something to look forward to reading.  I have received some great referrals of other organizations and businesses to talk to.  I should be contacting some of those people soon. 

As always, I want to hear from you, too!  If you own a business in Columbus, know someone who runs a business in Columbus, know someone that helps make Columbus great, or if there is someone/something you want to read about on my blog, please share your ideas!  Have a question about the area that I might be able to find for you?  Send your questions my way.

I can't wait to have more people and places to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment